FREE RAFFLE TICKET - WEB BANNER PROMOTION
1. The Idaho Lottery will conduct a "Raffle" internet promotion ("Promotion") to select one winner each week for a FREE Raffle ticket. Anyone who is eighteen (18) years old or older ("Entrant") may enter the Promotion. The Promotion will run for a minimum of four (4) weeks starting October 31, 2012. The Promotion will end at the discretion of the Idaho Lottery. The winner of the Promotion will win one coupon good for a FREE $10 Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle ticket. To be eligible, all entries must comply with these Official Rules and be received by the IDAHO LOTTERY in the manner set forth below. Entries into the Promotion must be entered and submitted via the internet only.
2. Submission of an entry in the promotion constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to submit an entry in this promotion or win any prize.
DESCRIPTION AND HOW TO ENTER:
3. The IDAHO LOTTERY will choose one (1) winner each week during the length of the promotion.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must simply click on the web banner and fill out the entry form provided. Duplicate entries will not be allowed. ALL INTERNET ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 NOON M.T. ON WEDNESDAY FOR THAT WEEK'S DRAW. If it's entered after that time it will be entered into the following week until the promotion is ended.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
5. The selection of the one (1) winner each week will be done by the Idaho Lottery's random number generator. The Idaho Lottery reserves the right to select or reject any entries as it deems appropriate, in its sole and complete discretion.
6. A member of the Idaho Lottery's Marketing Department will notify all winning Entrants by phone or email address. If the winning Entrant cannot be reached by phone within three (3) business days, certified letters will be sent. After seven (7) business days from the date of the draw, if the winner is not reached by phone, the entry will be disqualified, and an alternate entry will be selected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
7. Entrant, for him/herself, and on behalf of the subject of the game name, agrees that the IDAHO LOTTERY shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to Entrant's participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, any claims based on infringement, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. The IDAHO LOTTERY is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, or misdirected entries, or for other problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic, whatever the cause. Risk of loss remains with Entrant regardless of the cause of any transmission failure. The IDAHO LOTTERY is not responsible for and has no obligation regarding the condition, quality defects or other attributes of the prizes awarded during a promotion. THE IDAHO LOTTERY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE IDAHO LOTTERY AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S USE OF THE IDAHO LOTTERY WEBSITE OR ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION.ENTRANT'S INDEMNIFICATION OF IDAHO LOTTERY.
8. By entering the Promotion, Entrant agrees to defend, release, indemnify and hold the IDAHO LOTTERY harmless from and against any and all claims by third parties, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, due to or arising out of Entrant's entry in the Promotion, including but not limited to: (a) Entrant's entry of any game name in the Promotion and/or use of the IDAHO LOTTERY website; (b) Entrant's breach of these Official Rules; and/or (c) Entrant's violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
9. All entries are subject to validation by the IDAHO LOTTERY and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met. Validity of entries, drawings, and the award of prizes are subject to rules and regulations of the IDAHO LOTTERY and the laws of the State of Idaho.
10. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right to change or extend any of the dates set out in these rules. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, postpone or cancel, with or without notice, any portion of this promotion, any prizes awarded, and/or these Official Rules at any time with the approval of the IDAHO LOTTERY's Director of Marketing or designee from the Executive Management group.
11. In the event that interpretation of these rules is necessary, the decision of the IDAHO LOTTERY's Marketing Director or designee from the Executive Management Group, after consultation with Internal Audit, Security and Legal (if necessary), will be final.
12. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
Back to the Free Raffle Ticket Promotion Form