|06/12/2011||Trip to Las Vegas||Marshall Schultz||Boise|
- ENTRY DATES: From 2/7/2011 at 12:01 am MT to 6/12/11 at 12:00 pm (noon) MT
WINNER WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE: No later than 3:00 PM MT on 6/14/2011.
- Round trip airfare for two (2) between a major Idaho airport (or bordering state such as Spokane, WA) and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for two (2) persons (one (1) room), for five (5) days/four (4) nights at a Las Vegas, Nevada hotel.
- Round trip ground transportation for two (2) between the applicable Las Vegas, Nevada airport and the hotel.
- One (1) seat at the 2011 World Series of Poker® Main event.
- Spending money in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500.00).
Important winner details:
Winners will have 5 days, after notification and posting on the website, to contact the Lottery Security Division. Every effort will be made to contact winners by phone and e-mail information that was provided by entrant.
Winners’ names will be published on the Idaho Lottery website no later than 3:00 PM MT on 6/14/2011.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have 5 days from notification to claim their prize.