$22,000Next Estimated Jackpot
TONIGHTNext Draw Date
Date Winning Numbers Jackpot 8/4/2021 $22,000 8/3/2021 $22,000 8/2/2021 $22,000 8/1/2021 $22,000 7/31/2021 $22,000
Note: Although every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate, the official winning numbers are recorded in the official draw files as certified by the independent accounting firm.
Match Prize Amount Odds $44,000 $22,000 1:105,625 no effect $100 1:2,201 $200 $100 1:2,201 $200 $3 1:383 $6 $3 1:383 $6 $3 1:46 $6 Free Ticket 1:8 2 Free Tickets Free Ticket 1:8 2 Free Tickets
* The Grand Prize may become pari-mutuel if there are more than ten Grand Prize winners in a drawing.
How to Play
- Each play costs $1.
- Pick two red numbers from 1 to 26. Then pick two white numbers from 1 to 26. You may also Quick Pick your numbers.
- TUESDAY DOUBLE PRIZE FEATURE: You can double your winnings on Tuesday when you purchase a 7-day, multi-draw 2by2 ticket (one or more plays for 7 consecutive days or multiples of seven consecutive days: 14, 21, 28 and 35 draws.)
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. 2by2 tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed 2by2 playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket.
- Drawings are daily at 8:15 p.m. MT. You have until 7:55 pm MT on each day to purchase tickets.
- If you want to play the same numbers for up to 35 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Multi-Draw box. Remember a 7-day multi-draw ticket get's you double prizes on Tuesdays!
How to Play
To Claim Your Prize
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the draw date. The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize.
Prizes $599 or less can be claimed at any Idaho Lottery Retailer. Sign your ticket prior to claiming your prize. If you win $600 or more, claim your prize at Idaho Lottery Headquarters, 1199 Shoreline Ln., Ste 100, Boise, ID or by mail by sending the ticket and required information to Idaho Lottery, P.O. Box 8687, Boise, ID 83707.
To collect a prize of $600 or more, you must present government-issued identification along with the ticket and a completed Idaho Lottery Claim form and Addendum.
Rules and Regulations
All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to Lottery Rules and state law. Tickets shall not be sold to persons under 18 years of age. The ticket, not the playslip, is the bearer instrument and the only proof of selections and purchase. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistent with the Idaho Lottery rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration.