Latest Draw: Tue/Mar 21
Sum it up!
|Check Ticket How To Claim Prize|
How to Play
Wagers for Pick 3 start at $1. Pick your favorite three-digit number. If you’d like random numbers, ask for a quick pick. Choose your wager type and amount you want to wager. Wager types include: Exact Order, Any Order (4-way, 6-way), Exact/Any Order (4-way, 6-way), Front Pair, or Back Pair.
For an extra $1 per dollar wagered, you can add Sum it up! If the sum of your Pick 3 numbers is the same as the sum of the three single-digit numbers drawn, you win. For example, if you play the Sum it up! feature and your Pick 3 numbers are 1-2-3, the sum of your numbers is 6. If the sum of the three numbers drawn also equals 6 (whether they match your numbers or not), then you win!
Multi-draw tickets can be produced for up to 70 consecutive draws. Drawings are day and night, every day at 1:59 at 7:59 pm MT. This game is only played in Idaho!
Sum it up! cannot be used with front or back pair wager type.
Pick 3 tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
Wager Type Descriptions:
- Exact Order: Numbers drawn match your numbers in exact order.
- Any Order 3-way: Numbers drawn match your numbers in any order (3 numbers the same).
- Any Order 6-way: Numbers drawn match your numbers in any order (2 numbers the same).
- Exact/Any Order 3-way: All 3 numbers in exact/any order (3 numbers the same).
- Exact/Any Order 6-way: All 3 numbers in exact/any order (2 numbers the same).
- Front Pair: First 2 numbers in exact order (pick 2 numbers only).
- Back Pair: Last 2 numbers in exact order (pick 2 numbers only).
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Match Prize Amount Day Night
- Exact Order
$500 0 0
- Any Order 3 Way
$160 0 0
- Any Order 6 Way
$80 2 4
- Exact 3 Way
$330 0 0
- Any 3 Way
$80 0 0
- Exact 6 Way
$290 2 0
- Any 6 Way
$40 11 10
- Front Pair
$50 3 1
- Back Pair
$50 1 0
Date Winning Numbers JackpotDayNight $500
Note: Although every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate, the official winning numbers are recorded in the official draw files as certified by the independent accounting firm.