$32,000,000Next Estimated Jackpot
$25,500,000 Cash Value
Tue, 09/29/20Next Draw Date
Date Winning Numbers Multiplier Jackpot 9/25/2020 x2 $24 Million 9/22/2020 x4 $22 Million 9/18/2020 x3 $20 Million 9/15/2020 x4 $119 Million 9/11/2020 x2 $108 Million
Note: Although every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate, the official winning numbers are recorded in the official draw files as certified by the independent accounting firm.
Match Prize Amount Odds Megaplier Jackpot 1:302,575,350 no effect $1,000,000 1:12,607,306 x2, x3, x4, x5 $10,000 1:931,001 x2, x3, x4, x5 $500 1:38,792 x2, x3, x4, x5 $200 1:14,547 x2, x3, x4, x5 $10 1:606 x2, x3, x4, x5 $10 1:693 x2, x3, x4, x5 $4 1:89 x2, x3, x4, x5 $2 1:37 x2, x3, x4, x5
*The JACKPOT will be divided equally among multiple winners.
How to Play
- Each playslip allows you to play up to five plays for $2 per play, OR $3 per play with the Megaplier.
- If you want to play the MEGAPLIER, mark the appropriate box indicated on the playslip. The Megaplier is a way to multiply your prize by 2, 3, 4 or 5 for an extra $1 per play.
- Pick five (5) numbers from 1 to 70 in the upper PLAY area and pick one (1) Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 in the lower PLAY area. Place a heavy vertical mark through the numbers. PLEASE DO NOT USE RED INK AND DO NOT ERASE. Remember, your Mega Ball number can be the same as one of your first five numbers. If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box for that play. DO NOT ERASE.
- If you prefer having your numbers randomly selected by the terminal, ask the clerk for a “Quick Pick”, or mark the “Quick Pick” box on the playslip. “Quick Pick” can be marked for either the upper and/or the lower PLAY area.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. Mega Millions tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed Mega Millions playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m. MT.
- If you want to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Mult-Draw section.
- Mega Millions: Regular Mega Millions tickets are still just $2 per play for up to 10 consecutive draws. Remember, you need Megaplier to multiply your non-jackpot prize up to 5 times.
Mega Millions with Megaplier - It’s Mega fun, megaplied! Mega Millions with Megaplier is a jackpot Draw game that starts at $40 million and grows until someone wins. With nine ways to win, your chance at Mega Millions with Megaplier happens every Tuesday and Friday night!
How to Play
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:24
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: You have 60 days after you claim the jackpot to determine if you want cash or the annuity option. If you choose the annuity option you will receive your prize over 25 years (26 payments). The jackpot is pari-mutuel. You win other cash prizes when you correctly match other Mega Millions numbers drawn. Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing. All prizes for Mega Millions must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased.
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Idaho Lottery.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistent with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.
Complete Mega Millions game rules may be obtained from the Idaho Lottery upon request. firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Prize Amount MegaMillions Megaplier Jackpot 0 N/A $1,000,000 0 0 $10,000 0 0 $500 0 0 $200 1 0 $10 43 21 $10 41 14 $4 302 128 $2 694 306There were 1,550 MegaMillions and 469 Megaplier Idaho winners for the last draw.
Match Prize Amount MegaMillions Megaplier Jackpot 0 N/A $1,000,000 0 0 $10,000 1 1 $500 149 34 $200 381 95 $10 9,932 2,530 $10 8,118 2,237 $4 65,122 17,389 $2 163,010 44,464There were 1,550 MegaMillions and 469 Megaplier Idaho winners for the last draw.