$26,000Next Estimated Jackpot
Idaho Cash is as great as the state it represents. You get two plays for $1.00. It has the best overall odds of any draw game, plus it has a rolling jackpot that starts at $20,000!
For each play, pick any five numbers from 1 to 45. You can fill out a playslip with your favorite numbers or ask the retailer for a quick pick. You can play the same numbers for up to ten consecutive draws.
Drawings are held on Wednesday and Saturday night at 8:00 pm MT.
Idaho Cash is an Idaho only game with a rolling jackpot starting at $20,000!
- 1. Decide how many plays you want. You get 2 plays for $1.00. A minimum of two plays must be played.
- 2.The starting jackpot is $20,000 and rolls until someone wins.
- 3. For each play, pick any five numbers from 1 to 45.
- 4. If you want the computer to randomly select your numbers, ask the retailer for a “Quick Pick” or mark the “Quick Pick” (QP) box for each play on the playslip. Remember there are two plays per line on the playslip.
- 5. Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. IDAHO CASH tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- 6. If you want to play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Multi-Draw section.
- 7. IDAHO CASH drawings are held each Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. MT.
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:5.7
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: If the Jackpot is not won, prize funds will be added to the next drawing’s Jackpot prize. The Jackpot prize will be divided equally among multiple winners. The Jackpot prize is paid in one lump-sum, cash payment.
Payment: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the draw date.
Rules and Regulations
All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to Lottery Rules and state law. Tickets shall not be sold to persons under 18 years of age. The ticket, not the playslip, is the bearer instrument and the only proof of selections and purchase. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistent with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistant with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.
Complete Idaho Cash game rules may be obtained from the Idaho Lottery upon request. email@example.com