$52,000Next Estimated Jackpot
TONIGHTNext Draw Date
Date Winning Numbers Jackpot 5/17/2021 $52,000 5/16/2021 $52,000 5/15/2021 $52,000 5/14/2021 $52,000 5/13/2021 $52,000
Note: Although every attempt is made to ensure that this list of numbers is accurate, the official winning numbers are recorded in the official draw files as certified by the independent accounting firm.
Match Prize Amount Odds Jackpot* 1:201,376 $200 1:1,492 $25 1:57 Free Ticket** 1:7
The overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:6.12
*The jackpot amount is $77,380 ($52,000 after taxes). The jackpot winner will receive $1,000 a week for one year! The jackpot will be divided equally between multiple winners. There is no lump sum cash option available.
**Free ticket will be a quick pick only.
How to Play
- Each playslip allows you to play up to five plays for $2 per play.
- Pick five (5) numbers from 1 to 32.
- If you prefer having your numbers randomly selected by the terminal, ask the clerk for a “Quick Pick”, or mark the “Quick Pick” box on the playslip.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers you have chosen are the ones you want. Weekly Grand tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- Give your completed Weekly Grand playslip to your Lottery retailer with money to buy your ticket. Drawings are held daily at 8:00 p.m. MT.
- If you want to play the same numbers for up to 35 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the Mult-Draw section.
- SECOND CHANCE DRAWS: You could win $100 a week for ONE YEAR! Enter your non-winning Weekly Grand ticket(s) through our website for a chance to win $100 per week for ONE year! (taxes paid). One winner will be drawn each month. Enter your ticket(s).
Idaho only game where you could win $1,000 A WEEK FOR ONE YEAR, all taxes paid!
How to Play
MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO PRESENTING FOR PAYMENT.
Payment: All Prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the drawing.
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Idaho Lottery.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration. Claims arising from lottery tickets sold by the Idaho Lottery must be pursued consistent with the Idaho Lottery and MUSL rules as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.
Complete Weekly Grand game rules may be obtained from the Idaho Lottery upon request. email@example.com