|10/24/18||Bronco Bowl Trip||Donna Chaney||Meridian|
BRONCOS BOWL GAME 2018
Enter any non-winning Broncos, Vandals or Bengals Scratch ticket for a chance to win a trip to the Boise State 2018 Bowl Game.
The winner will get a trip for two, lodging, airfare, transportation, and $300 spending money. The trip will be to Boise State's 2018 Bowl Game or, if Boise State is not eligible for a bowl game, the winner will get to travel with the team to their first big opening game of the 2019 football season. Trip is valued between $860 and $3,500 depending on where Boise State plays this year; plus $300 cash.
Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
The Lottery will post the name of the winner on the website no later than 3:00 PM on Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
How to Enter:
To enter, go to vip.idaholottery.com and sign-up or log-in. Click on the "Promotions & 2nd chance tab" then look for the Vandals image. Enter the 14-digit ticket number of any non-winning Broncos, Vandals or Bengals Scratch ticket.Vandals, Bengals or Broncos Scratch ticket.
- Only Tele-Entry and
on-line(Internet) entries will be accepted.
- Mail-in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player's responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
- You must be an Idaho Lottery VIP Club member to enter through the website. Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- One ticket is considered as one (1) entry.
- You may enter each ticket only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- You must keep your entered tickets for presentation to Lottery Officials for winner/entry verification.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- Entries will only be accepted from 08/20/18 until 10/21/18 at 11:59 p.m. MT.
- Winner will receive $300 for spending money.
- Any changes or upgrades to trip itinerary after it is initially booked by the Lottery are the sole responsibility of the winner.y changes or upgrades to trip itinerary after it is initially booked by the Lottery are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The airline flight tickets are only for the tickets and does not include any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize to include but not limited to, insurance, gratuities, meals, parking fees, departure fees, excess baggage fees, alcoholic beverages and the like, as well as revision, delay, cancellation or any fee which may be charged by the airline.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- If the winner misses the flight, they forfeit the prize.
- The Lottery will post the name of the winner on the website no later than 3:00 PM MT on October 24, 2018.
- The Lottery will attempt to contact the winners by phone immediately after the draw.
- The trip is non-transferable
- The person who submits the entry is the person who must claim the prize and take the trip.
- Only persons 18 or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
- Prize is NOT redeemable for cash.
- Any changes or upgrades to trip itinerary are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner must contact the Lottery within
seventy two(72) hours of notification.
Posting or announcement of winners drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entries have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- The winning entries cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- The winner is not of legal age to participate.
You must be 18 years of age to buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important winner details:
The winner will have seventy-two (72) hours, after the winner's name has been posted on the website, to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the phone number provided by the entrant.
The Idaho Lottery will post the winner's name on the website no later than 3:00 PM on August 22, 2018.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have
To claim your prize in person at the Idaho Lottery office in Boise (1199 Shoreline Lane Boise, Idaho):
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected, non-winning ticket.
- Winners must present the selected tickets to Lottery Officials to process their claim.
- Possession of the non-winning tickets is the only method the Lottery has to verify your claim.
- Claims must be made in person at the Lottery Offices in Boise.
- You must complete and sign a claim form and a claim form addendum. You can get these forms off of the Idaho Lottery website.
- When you visit the Lottery Offices in Boise, you will need the selected non-winning ticket, the claim form, claim form addendum and a government-issued photo identification to claim your prize.
To claim your prize by fax:
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected ticket.
- The winner must present the selected ticket to Lottery Officials to process their claim.
- Possession of the selected ticket is the only method the Lottery has to verify your claim.
- You must complete and sign a claim form and a claim form addendum. You can get these forms from the Idaho Lottery website or request them from the Lottery office.
- When you visit the Lottery office in Boise, you will need the selected ticket, completed claim form and claim form addendum along with
photo identification. government-issued
Benefiting Idaho Public Schools and the Permanent Building Fund.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY