|03/18/20||The Ultimate Fisherman’s Bundle||Chris Calhoun||Idaho Falls|
|03/18/20||$100 Gift Card||Sharon Johnson||Coeur d’Alene|
|03/18/20||$100 Gift Card||Diane Roy||Boise|
|03/18/20||$100 Gift Card||Aaron Anderson||Boise|
|03/18/20||$100 Gift Card||Alexandra Chavez||Nampa|
|03/18/20||$100 Gift Card||Carlas Brown||Caldwell|
The FISHIN’ RICHES TouchTabs® game is randomly placed with Player Code Entry Vouchers on non-winning plays. The voucher contains a 14 digit “Player Code”. Players can enter their “Player Code” for a chance to win various prizes.
Grand Prize: The Ultimate Fisher’s Bundle. This includes; Foot Pedal Fishing Kayak, GPS Fish Finder, and a Fly Rod & Reel or $1,500 in Cash. You get to pick the prize! Second Tier Prizes: Five (5) winners will each receive a $100 Gift Card. All prizes determined by random drawing.
February 17, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on March 16, 2020. Drawing held, and winner announced, on March 18, 2020.
HOW TO ENTER:
You can enter your FISHIN’ RICHES TouchTabs® “Player Code” voucher number through the Idaho Lottery’s VIP Club website. Go to vip.idaholottery.com/promotions and sign-up or log-in. Find the FISHIN’ RICHES promotion and enter the 14 digit code appearing on the “Player Code” voucher. If you do not have web access, you can enter your “Player Code” voucher number through our tele-entry automated phone system at 208-334-4656.
RANDOM VOUCHER ODDS:
• $2.00 games - 1 out of 30 tickets • $1.50 games - 1 out of 40 tickets
• $1.00 games - 1 out of 60 tickets • $0.50 games - 1 out of 120 tickets
• Only tele-entry and entries through the website will be accepted.
• Mail-in entries will NOT be accepted.
• It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct “Players Code” voucher numbers and contact information.
• You must be an Idaho Lottery VIP Club member to enter through the website. Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
• The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
• The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
• Each Player Code voucher is considered one (1) entry.
• You may enter each Player Code only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
• You must keep your entered Player Code vouchers for presentation to Lottery Officials for winner/entry verification.
• Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the Player Code on the voucher from the winning entry.
• Entries will only be accepted from the entry dates and times listed under the “Promotion Available”.
• The Lottery will try to contact the winners by phone immediately after the draw.
• The person who submits the entry is the person who must claim the prize.
• The winner gets to pick the prize, unless the winner is not eligible to accept the prize due to having an outstanding lien with the State. If that is the case, the prize automatically reverts to the cash prize option and will be applied to the lien. Any remaining prize monies remaining after the lien satisfaction, if any, will be paid to the winner.
• The winner must contact the Lottery within ninety-six (96) hours of notification.
All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
1) The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
2) The winning entries cannot be verified by the Lottery.
3) The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
4) The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
5) The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or ruleshas occurred.
6) The winner is not of legal age to participate. Persons under 18 years of age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
IMPORTANT WINNER DETAILS:
The Lottery will contact the winners of each drawing. Each winner will have 5 days from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant. In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.
• Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
• Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected voucher.
• The winner must present the selected voucher to Lottery Officials to claim prize.
• Winner must complete and sign Winner Claim Form and Winner claim form addendum.
• Winner must present government issued identification in order to claim prize.
• Prizes may be claimed in person at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln., Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702) or by fax at 208-334-2610.
Benefiting Idaho Public Schools and the Permanent Building Fund.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.