|January 19th, 2018||$1,000||William Brobeck||Evanston, WY|
|January 26th, 2018||$1,000||Cara Cepek||Boise|
|February 2nd, 2018||$1,000||Angela Bartlett||Rathdrum|
|February 9th, 2018||$1,000||Cliff Nichols||Melba|
|February 15th, 2018||$1,000||Linda Shea||Genesee|
|February 23rd, 2018||$1,000||Lori Bowles||Logan, UT|
|March 2nd, 2018||$1,000||Alisha White||Middleton|
Go for the Gold 2nd Chance Draw Rules
We are giving away $1,000 each week for 7 weeks. This promotion is for both the Lotto America draw game and the "Gold Family" Scratch games. Enter any non-winning GOLD Game ($1Gold Star, $2 Ice Gold, $5 24 Karat Gold ticket, or Lotto America) ticket each week for a chance to win. One entry per ticket. Players can enter through our website or via tele-entry.
Starting January 8, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. MT until February 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MT. Tickets need to be entered by 11:59 p.m. MT the Wednesday prior to the Friday draw to be eligible to win that week's drawing.
DATE WINNER ANNOUNCED
The winner will be announced each Friday by 3:00 p.m. MT starting January 19, 2018 until the final draw date of March 2, 2018. There will be one winner each week for seven weeks
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, go to vip.idaholottery.com and sign-up or log-in. Click on the "Promotions & 2nd chance tab" then look for which game type you are entering.
For Scratch tickets click on the GOLD Scratch ticket image then enter 14-digit ticket number of GOLD Scratch ticket.
For the Lotto America, click on the Lotto America image then enter the first 20-digits of ticket number for Lotto America ticket.
If you do not have web access, you can enter through the Lottery tele-entry system at 208-334-4656.
Posting or announcement of the winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entries have been verified by Idaho Lottery officials.
- Only non-winning GOLD Scratch or Lotto America game ($1 Gold Star, $2 Ice Gold, $5 24 Karat Gold or Lotto America) tickets specific for this promotion will be accepted.
- Only online (Internet) or telephone entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player's responsibility to enter the correct required ticket numbers and contact information
- Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- One ticket is considered one (1) entry.
- Entries do not carry over to the next drawing.
- Prize(s) are not transferable
- You may enter each ticket only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- You must keep your entered ticket for presentation to Lottery Officials for winner/entry verification.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- The Lottery will try to contact the winner by phone immediately after the draw.
- The winner must contact the Lottery within seventy two (72) hours of notification.
- All federal, state and local Laws, Rules and Regulations apply.
You must be 18 years of age to buy, sell, or redeem Idaho Lottery tickets in Idaho. No one under 18 can participate in any Idaho Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
An alternate winner will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
Important winner details
- The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- The entries entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Winners will have 72 hours, after the date of the draw, to contact the Lottery for collection of the prize. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the phone number that was provided by entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their prize and an alternate will be selected.
This prize must be claimed in person at the Idaho Lottery office in Boise (1199 Shoreline Lane Boise, Idaho):
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Security Division immediately at 208-334-2277.
- You must complete and sign a claim form and claim form addendum. You can get this form off of the Idaho Lottery website.
- When you visit the Lottery Offices in Boise, you will need the selected ticket, claim form and government-issued photo identification to claim your prize.
To claim your prize by fax:
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Security Division at 208-334-2277.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the ticket.
- Make a copy of the front and back of the selected ticket.
- You must also complete and sign a claim form and a claim form addendum. You can get these forms from the Idaho Lottery website or request them from the Lottery office.
- Make a copy of your government-issued photo identification.
- Fax the copies of the selected voucher, completed claim form, claim form addendum and your government-issued photo identification to the Lottery at 208-334-2610.
Benefiting Idaho Public Schools and the Permanent Building Fund.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.