|03/06/20||$2,000||Mike Park||Murray, UT|
|03/13/20||$2,000||Mark Haggar||Idaho Falls|
|03/20/20||$2,000||Tom Van Tassel||Hagerman|
|04/10/20||$2,000||Misty Adams||Idaho Falls|
|05/01/20||$2,000||Charles Jones Jr.||Boise|
|05/26/20||$2,000||Mike Park||Murray, UT|
For the first 20 weeks of calendar year 2020; players may enter any non-winning Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket or Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket for a chance to win one of twenty (20) weekly $2,000 prizes.
Twenty (20) $2,000 prizes (one per week for 20 weeks)
January 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on May 20, 2020.
Tickets are only eligible for the $2,000 draw in which they are entered. Entries do not carry over to the next draw.
- January 1, 2020 - January 8, 2020
- January 9, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- January 16, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- January 23, 2020 - January 29, 2020
- January 30, 2020 - February 5, 2020
- February 6, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- February 13, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- February 20, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- February 27, 2020 - March 4, 2020
- March 5, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- March 12, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- March 19, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- March 26, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- April 2, 2020 - April 8, 2020
- April 9, 2020 - April 15, 2020
- April 16, 2020 - April 22, 2020
- April 23, 2020 - April 29, 2020
- April 30, 2020 - May 6, 2020
- May 7, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- May 14, 2020 - May 20, 2020
Winner Announcement Dates:
The winner for each drawing will be announced by 3:00 p.m. MT on Idaho Lottery’s website on the following dates:
- January 10, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- January 24, 2020
- January 31, 2020
- February 7, 2020
- February 14, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- May 1, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- May 22, 2020
How to Enter:
To enter online; go to vip.idaholottery.com and sign up or log in. Click on the “promotions & 2nd chance” tab.
For Scratch tickets; click on the Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket image then enter the 14-digit ticket number.
For InstaPlay tickets; click on the Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket image then enter the first 20-digits of the ticket number.
To enter through the Lottery tele-entry system; call 208-334-4656 then press 2 for promotions. Follow the cue to enter either an Idaho 2020 Scratch ticket or a Twenty 20s InstaPlay ticket.
- Only online or tele-entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
- Only Idaho Lottery VIP Club members will be able to enter through the website.
- It is the player’s responsibility to maintain current contact information through the VIP Club.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- Tickets may be entered only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Winning tickets will be required for presentation in order to claim prize.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- 1) The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- 2) The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- 3) The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- 4) The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- 5) The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- 6) The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Persons under 18 years or age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 years of age cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winner of each drawing. Each winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected ticket.
- The winner must present the selected ticket to Lottery Officials to claim prize.
- Winner must complete and sign Winner Claim Form and Winner Claim Form Addendum.
- Winner must present government issued identification in order to claim prize.
- Prizes may be claimed in person at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln. Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702), my mail (P.O. Box 6537, Boise, ID 83706), or by fax at 208- 334-2610.