Grand Prize Winners
|December 6, 2017||Trip to Las Vegas to Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017||Lani Adkins||Pollock|
SECOND TIER WINNERS
|December 6, 2017||$100 Gift Card||Dan Osler||Boise|
|December 6, 2017||$100 Gift Card||Michelle Laspina||Boise|
|December 6, 2017||$100 Gift Card||Malissa Myers||Blackfoot|
|December 6, 2017||$100 Gift Card||Anthony McKenzie||Boise|
|December 6, 2017||$100 Gift Card||Jake Erickson||Eagle|
The Wild Thing TouchTabs┬« game is randomly placed with Player Code Entry Vouchers on non-winning plays. The voucher contains a 14 digit “Player Code”. Players can enter their “Player Code” for a chance to win various prizes.
Trip for two (2) persons to Las Vegas to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017. This includes two (2) nights’ accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and tickets to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino New Year’s Eve Celebration. The Grand Prize also includes; airfare, luggage fees, transportation to and from the Hard Rock Casino & Hotel, $300 gift card for meals and miscellaneous expenses, and a $250 gift card for merchandise. Total approximate value of this prize is $3,350.
Second Tier Prizes
Five (5) winners will each receive a $100 Gift Card. All prizes determined by random drawing.
November 6, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on December 3, 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter your Wild Thing TouchTabs┬« Player Code Voucher number through the Idaho Lottery’s VIP Club website. Go to vip.idaholottery.com/promotions and signup or log-in. Find the Wild Thing promotion and enter the 14 digit code appearing on the “Player Code” voucher. If you do not have web access, you can enter your “Players Code” voucher number through our tele-entry automated phone system at 208-334-4656.
RANDOM VOUCHER ODDS
- $2.00 games ÔÇô 1 out of 40 tickets
- $1.00 games ÔÇô 1 out of 80 tickets
- $0.50 games ÔÇô 1 out of 160 tickets
- $0.25 games ÔÇô 1 out of 320 tickets
- Only tele-entry and entries through the website will be accepted.
- Mail-in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct “Players Code” voucher numbers and contact information.
- You must be an Idaho Lottery VIP Club member to enter through the website.
- Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- Each Players Code voucher is considered one (1) entry.
- You may enter each Players Code only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- You must keep your entered Players Code vouchers for presentation to Lottery Officials for winner/entry verification.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the Players Code on the voucher from the winning entry.
- Entries will only be accepted from the entry dates and times listed under the “Promotion Available”.
- If the winner misses the flight, they forfeit the prize.
- The airline flight portion of the prize is only for the tickets and does not include any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize to include but not limited to, insurance, gratuities, meals, parking fees, departure fees, excess baggage fees, alcoholic beverages and the like, as well as revision, delay, cancellation or any fee which may be charged by the airline.
- The Lottery will post the name of the winner on the website no later than 3:00 p.m. MT on December 6, 2017.
- The Lottery will try to contact the winners by phone immediately after the draw.
- The trip is non-transferable.
- The person who submits the entry is the person who must claim the prize and take the trip.
- Only persons 18 or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
- Merchandise prize(s) are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Any changes or upgrades to trip itinerary are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner must contact the Lottery within ninety-six (96) hours of notification.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
Posting or announcement of the winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entries have been verified by Idaho Lottery officials.
An alternate winner will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- The winning entries cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- The winner is not of legal age to participate.
You must be 18 years of age to buy, sell, or redeem Idaho Lottery tickets in Idaho. No one under 18 can participate in any Idaho Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
IMPORTANT WINNER DETAILS
The winner will have ninety-six (96) hours, after the winner’s name has been posted on the website, to contact the Lottery Security Division. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the phone number provided by the entrant.
The Idaho Lottery will post the winner’s name on the website no later than 3:00 p.m.MT on December 6, 2017.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have forty-eight (48) hours from notification to claim the prize.
This prize must be claimed in person at the Idaho Lottery office in Boise (1199 Shoreline Lane Boise, Idaho):
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Security Division at 208-334-2277.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected voucher.
- The winner must present the selected voucher to Lottery Officials to process their claim.
- Possession of the selected voucher is the only method the Lottery has to verify your claim.
- You must complete and sign a claim form and a claim form addendum. You can get these forms from the Idaho Lottery website or request them from the Lottery office.
- When you visit the Lottery office in Boise, you will need the selected voucher, completed claim form and claim form addendum along with government-issued photo identification.
To claim your prize by fax:
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Security Division at 208-334-2277.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the ticket.
- Make a copy of the front and back of the selected ticket.
- You must also complete and sign a claim form and a claim form addendum. You can get these forms from the Idaho Lottery website (www.idaholottery.com) or request them from the Lottery office.
- Make a copy of your government-issued photo identification.
- Fax the copies of the selected voucher, completed claim form, claim form addendum and your government-issued photo identification to the Lottery at 208-334-2391.
Benefiting Idaho Public Schools and the Permanent Building Fund.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.