|03/19/21||$100||Steven Stefaniak||Malad City|
|03/26/21||$100||Steven Stefaniak||Malad City|
|04/02/21||$100||Nicole Kenney||Idaho Falls|
Frogger 2nd Chance 2021 Draw Rules
Enter any non-winning $5 Idaho Lottery Frogger Scratch ticket (Game 1581) for a chance to win a $100 cash prize. One winner will be drawn every week until the official end of game.
One (1) $100 cash prize weekly.
Starts February 22, 2021 at 12:01 am MT and will be ongoing until the official end of game.
Weekly drawing entry period ends every Wednesday at noon 12:00 pm MT, beginning Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Tickets are only eligible for the weekly drawing in which they are entered. Entries do not carry over to the next draw.
Winner Announcement Dates:
The winner for each drawing will be announced by Friday at 3:00 pm MT weekly, beginning March 5, 2021.
How to Enter:
To enter online at vip.idaholottery.com and sign up or log in. Click on the “promotions & 2nd chance” tab. Click on the Frogger image then enter the 14-digit ticket number.
To enter through the Lottery tele-entry system; call 208-334-4656 then press 2 for promotions. Follow the cue to enter the 14-digit ticket number.
- Only online or tele-entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
- Only Idaho Lottery VIP Club members will be able to enter through the website.
- It is the player’s responsibility to maintain current contact information through the VIP Club.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- Tickets may be entered only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Winning tickets will be required for presentation in order to claim prize.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- The tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Persons under 18 years or age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 years of age cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winners of each drawing. Each winner will have 5 days from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected ticket.
- The winner must present the selected ticket to Lottery Officials to claim prize.
- Winner must complete and sign Winner Claim Form and Winner Claim Form Addendum.
- Winner must present government issued identification in order to claim prize.
- Prizes may be claimed in person at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln. Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702), my mail (P.O. Box 6537, Boise, ID 83706), or by fax at 208-334-2610.