Enter any non-winning 2020 holiday-themed scratch ticket; $1 Reindeer Riches, $2 Gnome for the Holidays, $3 Candy Cane Cashword, $5 Holiday Sparkle, $5 Rebel Without A Claus, or $20 Merry Money; for a chance to win one of five (5) $1,000 prizes.
Prizes: Five (5) $1,000 prizes
Entry Dates: 10/5/2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on 1/31/2021
Winner Announcement: The Lottery will post the name of the winner on the website no later than 3:00 p.m. on 2/5/2021.
How to Enter:
To enter sign-up or log-in to the Idaho Lottery VIP Club. Enter the 8-digit alpha-numeric 2nd Chance App Code found on the front of any non-winning 2020 holiday-themed scratch ticket. Click here to go to the Enter Now page.
- Only Online entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- You may enter each qualifying ticket number only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- One (1) qualifying 2020 holiday-themed scratch ticket is considered one (1) entry.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- The Lottery will attempt to contact the winner by phone immediately after the draw.
- The winner must contact the Lottery within seventy-two (72) hours of notification.
- Only persons 18 or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
- The person who submits the entry is the person who must claim the prize.
- Winner can transfer prize to another AFTER the winner has claimed the prize.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry has been verified by Lottery officials.
- While the Lottery will make every attempt to help individuals with technical isssues, it is not liable for any technical issues that may arise while trying to enter this promotion.
IMPORTANT! You MUST hold onto your entered ticket for presentation to Lottery officials for winner/entry verification.
An alternate for the prize will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- The ticket entered was illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rule has occurred.
- The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Important winner details:
The winner will have seventy-two (72) hours after notification to contact Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact the winner by phone and the e-mail information that was provided by entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have forty-eight (48) hours from notification to claim their prize.