|06/09/20||Mystery Cash Cooler||Margaret Sayler||Moscow|
|06/16/20||Mystery Cash Cooler||John Scott||S. Salt Lake City, UT|
|06/23/20||Mystery Cash Cooler||Thomas Whitney||Kuna|
|06/30/20||Mystery Cash Cooler||Belinda Naranjo||TBD|
Each week of June, the Lottery will give away a new Mystery Cash Cooler, each filled with different prizes.
Four (4) Mystery Cash Coolers; one each week
Prizes include: preloaded Mastercards, scratch tickets, Lottery branded items, and more.
June 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MT until 11:59 p.m. MT on June 29, 2020
Enter each week! Your entry is only eligible for the draw in which it was entered.
- June 1, 2020 – June 8, 2020
- June 9, 2020 – June 15, 2020
- June 16, 2020 – June 22, 2020
- June 23, 2020 – June 29, 2020
Winner Announcement Dates:
The winner for each drawing will be announced by 3:00 p.m. MT on Idaho Lottery’s website on the following dates:
- June 9, 2020
- June 16, 2020
- June 23, 2020
- June 30, 2020
How to Enter:
Go to idaholottery.com/promotions and click on the “Enter Here” button for the Mystery Cash Cooler. Fill out the form and you’re entered to win a Mystery Cash Cooler! You may enter only once each week.
- Only online entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person per weekly drawing.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter current contact information through the entry form.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- 1) The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- 2) The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- 3) The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- 4) The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- 5) If a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- 6) The winner is not of legal age to participate.
Persons under 18 years or age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 years of age cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway, or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winner of each drawing. Each winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.
Winners will be asked to participate in an “un-boxing video” with their prize for use on the Idaho Lottery’s social media channels. Details will be finalized before the prize is shipped.
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Winner must complete and sign Winner Claim Form and Winner Claim Form Addendum.
- Winner must present government issued identification in order to claim prize.
- Prizes may be claimed in person at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln. Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702), my mail (P.O. Box 6537, Boise, ID 83706), or by fax at 208-334-2610.