|Draw Date||Prize||Winner||Location||Game Name|
|03/10/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Jamie Goodwin||Kamiah||Hot Potato|
|03/17/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Linda McGuire||Franklin||Spudbucks Bingo|
|03/24/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Teauna Hawkes||Malad||Itchin to Win|
|04/01/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||George Harris||Idaho Falls||Dreams Commin True|
|04/07/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Sherie Campbell||Nampa||Fresh Baked Batch of Scratch|
|04/14/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Linda Summers||Spirit Lake||Find Your Dreams|
|04/21/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Anita Johnson||Caldwell||Monkey Moolah|
|04/29/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Eileen Vanrooy||Coeur d’Alene||Ones and Twos|
|05/05/20||$100 in Scratch Tickets||Stephen Olsen||Coeur d’Alene||Hot Potato|
|05/19/20||$300 in Scratch Tickets||Lisa Lete||NA||Wags to Riches|
|05/05/20||$500 in Scratch Tickets||Lupe Pena||NA||River of Dough Return|
|05/19/20||$1,000 in Scratch Tickets||Angie Arend||NA||Birds of Pay|
1. The IDAHO LOTTERY will conduct a “Name that Scratch Game” internet contest (“Contest”) to select one (1) name that will appear on a future IDAHO LOTTERY Scratch ticket. Anyone who is eighteen (18) years old or older (“Entrant”) may enter a scratch game name in the Contest. The Contest will run for an eight (8) week time period from March 1, 2020 to April 30, 2020. The winner of the contest will win $1,000 in IDAHO LOTTERY scratch tickets and work with an IDAHO LOTTERY graphic designer to design their ticket. Their name and town will appear on the ticket. One (1) second place winner will receive $500 in IDAHO LOTTERY scratch tickets and one (1) third place winner will receive $300 in scratch tickets. The second and third place winners, if approved by the IDAHO LOTTERY, may also have their tickets printed, but will not work with an IDAHO LOTTERY graphic designer to design their tickets. To be eligible, all entries must comply with these Official Rules and be received by the IDAHO LOTTERY in the manner set forth below in paragraph four. Any entries received before March 1, 2020 or after April 30, 2020 will be disqualified. Entries into the Contest must be entered and submitted via the internet only. All entries become the property of the IDAHO LOTTERY.
2. Submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to submit an entry in this promotion or win any prize.
DESCRIPTION AND HOW TO ENTER:
3. The IDAHO LOTTERY will choose one (1) winning game name, which will be featured on a future IDAHO LOTTERY Scratch ticket. One (1) second place and one (1) third place winner will also be chosen, and may, or may not be featured on a future IDAHO LOTTERY Scratch ticket.
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must access the IDAHO LOTTERY’s web site at www.idaholottery.com and follow the links to the “Name that Scratch Game” contest web page. Entrant must complete the registration form and input a qualifying game name. Duplicate game names will not be allowed. If a game name has already been submitted by another Entrant, Entrant will need to submit a different game name to be eligible. In the case of similar, but not expressly exact game names, the first one submitted will be eligible to win. Similarity of game name decisions will be at the sole discretion of the IDAHO LOTTERY. Entrant may not use previously published or copywritten material and must have ownership of the idea and game name at the time of entry submission. The IDAHO LOTTERY may require Entrant to document such facts as a condition of eligibility. ALL INTERNET ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM MT ON APRIL 30, 2020 TO BE ELIGIBLE.
5. Each game name entered in the Contest will be reviewed and approved for display on the IDAHO LOTTERY website by a member of the IDAHO LOTTERY contest selection committee. Game name approval or rejection based on suitability for the Contest is the sole and complete discretion of the IDAHO LOTTERY. No inappropriate, indecent, or obscene words may be submitted to the IDAHO LOTTERY for entry in the Contest. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right to remove from the IDAHO LOTTERY website and disqualify game names or entrants that the IDAHO LOTTERY deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be in violation of these Official Rules or which the IDAHO LOTTERY believes to be inappropriate, illegal, potentially harmful to others, otherwise objectionable, or that may expose the IDAHO LOTTERY to harm, damage to reputation, or liability. Entrants will not be notified of any disqualified entry.
RANDOM WEEKLY WINNER:
6. One (1) eligible game name entered each week in the Contest will be posted on the IDAHO LOTTERY website as the “Random Name of the Week”. Beginning on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, with one week of entries, the IDAHO LOTTERY will select one entry using their certified Random Number Generator to select one game name as the “Random Name of the Week” winner. The IDAHO LOTTERY will draw one name each week on Tuesday until May 5, 2020. Each weekly winner will receive 100 IDAHO LOTTERY $1 scratch tickets (the game to be determined by the IDAHO LOTTERY). The first draw will cover March 1, 2020, through March 9, 2020. All other weekly draws will include names entered between 12:01 AM MT on Tuesdays, March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14, and 21 through the next corresponding Mondays at 11:59 pm MT on March 16, 23, and 30, April 6, 13, 20, and 27. Game names entered between April 28 and April 30 will be eligible for the final draw on May 5, 2020.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
7. The selection of the one (1) game name to appear on a future IDAHO LOTTERY Scratch Game will be made by the IDAHO LOTTERY, whose decisions are final. The winning game names may or may not be a “Random Name of the Week” winner. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right to select or reject any entries as it deems appropriate, in its sole and complete discretion.
8. The final announcement of NAME THAT SCRATCH GAME contest winners will be made and posted to our website by no later than 3 pm MT on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. A member of the IDAHO LOTTERY’s Marketing Department will notify all winning Entrants by phone. After seven (7) business days from the date of the draw, if the winner is not reached by phone or e-mail, the entry will be disqualified, and an alternate entry will be selected.
ENTRANT’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
9. By entering the contest, Entrant represents and warrants that the game name is original, that he or she created the game name and is the sole owner and copyright holder of the game name, that Entrant has not granted any rights in the game name to any other person or entity, and that Entrant has the full power and authority to assign and convey the game name and all rights therein to the IDAHO LOTTERY as described in these Official Rules; and that the entry does not defame or invade the right of privacy or publicity of any individual, does not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right, and does not violate any other applicable law, civil or criminal prohibition, or the personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
ENTRANT’S ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS:
10. By entering the Contest, Entrant, for him/herself, irrevocably transfers, grants and assigns to the IDAHO LOTTERY and its affiliates, all rights, title, and interest in the game name, for printing on a scratch ticket, Point of Sale materials, and for use and/or alteration in any media whether now known or hereafter devised, worldwide and in perpetuity, including without limitation for advertising or promotional purposes, without additional compensation. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all entries and all other information and materials submitted with the entry. Entrant releases the IDAHO LOTTERY and any individual or entity acting on behalf of the IDAHO LOTTERY from any liability with respect thereto. Entrant waives any and all rights to game names entered in the Contest. Entrant grants the IDAHO LOTTERY and its affiliates the right to use Entrant’s name, likeness, contact information, written or oral statements, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting the IDAHO LOTTERY and its services, without notice, right of approval or compensation unless otherwise required by law. All game names shall become the property of the IDAHO LOTTERY when received (whether they are selected as a winner or not).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
11. Entrant, for him/herself, and on behalf of the subject of the game name, agrees that the IDAHO LOTTERY shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind, or any other causes of action or claims related to Entrant’s participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, any claims based on infringement, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. The IDAHO LOTTERY is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, or misdirected entries, or for other problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic, whatever the cause. Risk of loss remains with Entrant regardless of the cause of any transmission failure. The IDAHO LOTTERY is not responsible for any rules, regulations, or restrictions imposed by its promotional partners. The IDAHO LOTTERY is not responsible for and has no obligation regarding the condition, quality defects, or other attributes of the prizes awarded during a promotion. THE IDAHO LOTTERY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE IDAHO LOTTERY AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S USE OF THE IDAHO LOTTERY WEBSITE OR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST. ENTRANT’S INDEMNIFICATION OF IDAHO LOTTERY.
12. By entering the Contest, Entrant agrees to defend, release, indemnify and hold the IDAHO LOTTERY harmless from and against any and all claims by third parties, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, due to or arising out of Entrant’s entry in the Contest, including but not limited to: (a) Entrant’s entry of any game name in the Contest and/or use of the IDAHO LOTTERY website; (b) Entrant’s breach of these Official Rules; and/or (c) Entrant’s violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
13. All entries are subject to validation by the IDAHO LOTTERY and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met. Validity of entries, drawings, and the award of prizes are subject to rules and regulations of the IDAHO LOTTERY, and the laws of the State of Idaho.
14. At the beginning of this promotion, potential game names may appear on the IDAHO LOTTERY’s Contest web page are not eligible for entry in the Contest. These game names are for aesthetic purposes only, and are not eligible to be a “Random Name of the Week,” or to be selected to appear on any IDAHO LOTTERY ticket, or to win any prize in this promotion. These names may be removed from the IDAHO LOTTERY website once an adequate number of game names have been entered in the Contest.
15. The copying, redistribution, or publication of any game name posted on the IDAHO LOTTERY website is strictly prohibited.
16. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right to change or extend any of the dates set out in these rules. The IDAHO LOTTERY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, postpone, or cancel, with or without notice, any portion of this promotion, any prizes awarded, and/or these Official Rules at any time with the approval of the Idaho Lottery’s Director of Marketing or designee from the Executive Management group.
17. In the event that interpretation of these rules is necessary, the decision of the Idaho Lottery’s Marketing Director or designee from the Executive Management Group, after consultation with Security, and Legal (if necessary), will be final.
18. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.